What will reopening look like?
Kindersley Alliance Church Summer 2020
- “Places of worship may resume services providing social distancing of two metres can be maintained between each individual household.”
- Households are free to sit together as close as they want.
- Each household should maintain a distance of two metres from another household.
- Individuals should remain two metres from other households and other individuals.
- Please remain in place once seated.
- Exiting the building.
- In order to avoid congestion the exits will be marked.
- Please avoid congestion at the exits.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all exits/entrances.
- Washrooms are open for your use.
- All contact surfaces, doors, switches, etc have been disinfected.
- High risk activities
- All physical contact, such as handshaking, hugging or passing objects between individuals, is not permitted.
- Microphones cannot be shared between individuals.
- Since singing is a high risk activity please bring and wear a mask.
- Passing of offering baskets will not be permitted.
- Please place your offering in the plates at the door as you enter or exit.
- Food and beverage service must be suspended at this time.
- There will be no bulletin for the foreseeable future. Updates will be provided via Facebook, our website, emails, and youtube.
Thank you for your cooperation, I know this is not easy. – Peter